What data do we collect?
When using the SECEND service, the following data can be collected:
- Personal contact and transaction data (name, address, telephone number, email, payment data and order items)
- Log files for website use (internet protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our services you have visited, time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages, unique device IDs and other diagnostic data. These are not linked to information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of this data is to analyze trends, administer the website, track user movements on the website and collect demographic data). < / li>
- Cookies (Like any other website, Secend.ch uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information, including visitor and site preferences on the website that the visitor viewed or visited. The information is used to optimize the user's experience by adapting the content of our website based on the visitor's browser type and / or other information). li>
- Facebook pixel: www.facebook.com
- Google Analytics: www.tools.google.com
- Woocommerce: https://woocommerce.com/
- Saferpay from SIX Payment: https://www.six-payment-services.com/
- TWINT partner portal: https://www.twint.ch/
- Social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram (for example, when you click on an ad or come to the SECEND website via the SECEND social profiles)
How do we use your data?
- SECEND has to provide a contractual service with you
- You have given SECEND permission to do this
- The processing of your personal data is in the legitimate interests of SECEND
- SECEND must comply with Swiss law
In addition, SECEND collects your data to:
- to process your orders and manage your account
- To email you with special offers or products that you might like, unless you choose not to (which you can always do)
- To monitor and improve the use of our services and our website
Transfer of data
As part of the order processing, SECEND passes on the data you provide for the delivery of your order to the commissioned shipping company DPD or DHL.For further information on the use of your data, please visit the respective data protection declarations: https://www.dpd.com/ch/en/datenschutz-3/
https://www.dhl. com / ch-de / home / fusszeile / local-privacy-notice.html
Your data protection rights
SECEND would like you to be informed about your data protection rights. Every user of the SECEND website and the SECEND service has the following rights:
- The right to information: You have the right to request copies of your personal data from SECEND.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to ask SECEND to rectify data that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to ask SECEND to complete information that you think is incomplete.
- The right to deletion: You have the right to request SECEND to delete your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restriction of processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by SECEND under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right, under certain conditions, to request that SECEND transmits the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you.
- The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to data collection at any time. The revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out before the revocation.
Information for children
Another part of our priority is protecting children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and / or monitor and guide their online activities.
Secend.ch is not aimed at users under the age of 18 and does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you believe your child has provided this type of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records. p>
Our data protection policy only applies to our online activities and applies to visitors to our website in relation to the information they share and / or collect on Secend.ch. This policy does not apply to information collected offline or through channels other than this website.
By using our website you declare that you agree to our data protection policy and that you agree to its terms
Changes to our data protection policy
SECEND regularly reviews its data protection policy and publishes all updates on this website. This current policy was updated on August 13, 2021.
If you have any questions about SECEND's data protection guidelines, the data stored about you or if you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com p>